Ticket purchaser agrees to all of the following terms and policies:
1. The Bongo Club – The Bongo Club is not affiliated with any event producers or others providing services or events (“producer”) for which tickets are purchased (unless otherwise stated). The Bongo Club is solely acting as a ticketing service provider between producer and ticket purchaser for specific events (unless otherwise stated). The Bongo Club assumes no liability incidental to the event for which tickets are sold or purchased. Ticket purchaser assumes all risks associated with attendance of events.
2. Ticket Delivery – Ticket delivery options are event specific and are determined by producer. Event specific delivery options are listed on the page of the event on the website. Ticket purchaser assumes all risk of ticket loss, theft, delay, damage, or destruction during delivery of tickets. Tickets lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, or destroyed during delivery will not be replaced.
N.B. PLEASE NOTE: If you have bought tickets from this website, we do not post out tickets or booking confirmations to you! More info here.
3. Will Call List – Tickets or event entry can be redeemed at event venue box office or point of entry unless otherwise instructed. PHOTO IDENTIFICATION and the ORIGINAL CREDIT CARD used to make the purchase must be presented in order to redeem tickets and/or entry into event. Refunds will not be granted if ticket purchaser fails to appear for Will Call List entry, or fails to provide photo identification and/or the original credit card used to make the ticket purchase. Ticket purchaser understands and agrees that ticket purchaser’s name, city and region of residence, and a portion of ticket purchaser’s credit card number will be released to producer and venue in order to ensure ticket purchaser identity.
4. Canceled/Rescheduled Events – Producers or others outside the control of The Bongo Club may cancel or reschedule events. It is at the producer’s discretion whether to refund the ticket price or exchange the tickets for a similarly equivalent event should a cancellation or rescheduling occur. The Bongo Club will provide instructions on its website on how to exchange event specific tickets, or obtain ticket price refunds, should an event be cancelled or rescheduled. Service charges and mailing costs will not be refunded in the event of a canceled or rescheduled event.
5. Pricing, Availability and Seating
a. Event ticket prices are set by the event producer, not The Bongo Club (unless otherwise stated). The Bongo Club’s service fee is 15% of the face value of each event ticket.
b. The number of tickets sold for an event is set by the event producer, not The Bongo Club (unless otherwise stated). The Bongo Club will not be held liable for ticket over sales (unless otherwise stated). Should tickets be oversold by the producer, the producer has discretion as to the method of refund, including but not limited to event price refund, or ticket exchange for a similarly equivalent event. Should over sale occur, only whole, non-perforated tickets will be refunded or exchanged.
6. Refunds and Exchanges – All sales are final. Please review ticket ordering information carefully prior to ticket purchase. The Bongo Club will not refund or exchange tickets, unless event is cancelled or rescheduled (see Cancelled/Rescheduled Events above).
8. Order Cancellation – The Bongo Club reserves the right to cancel ticket orders for any reason, not limited to incorrect billing information and/or fraudulent ticket purchasing.
9. Disputes – Any dispute brought by the ticket purchaser against The Bongo Club will be governed by Scotland. It is agreed that in the event any legal action is instituted against The Bongo Club, ticket purchaser agrees that jurisdiction and venue will be in Scotland.
10. Effective Date – These terms, conditions and policies are effective as of February 23, 2013.